Thursday, August 2, 2007

oooola ola ola olaaa

ok..ok. i take it back,
this place maybe saks,
but the people here rox.
so i like it here, slowly im adopting my self with the people here
and the food here and the culture here.
while my dad snooze loudly with my mom,
i went out and have a chat with my p.r
lets give him a name.
Lenny
yes.. so most of the time i will be with lenny
talking and making jokes and have so much fun
if hes not around, i think ill go loco
thats crazy in Spanish.
i dint laugh a lot here, and top of that the food was ridiculous,
so basically i wasn't having a great time here.
but thankfully theres lenny.
he ask me out 2morow for a movie.
and i said yes.
not because i think its a date, more like just trying to have fun.
because im so bored here.
and this saturday, were going somewhere where he lives in mexico
to have Japaneses.
thank god he like japaneses. and i can see more of mexico.
oh yes.. word for today is
atun
it means tuna fish.
hahahahahaha


No comments: