Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ola motafaka!

ahahhahahahha
that sounds gud.
i learn 2 new words
devada= ur welcome. its because i keep on saying
grasias
and they keep on saying devada.
so i think its ur welcome.
and another word is tiamo!
it means i love u, my cousin thought me that
too much telenovela.

anywaaaaaaaay
no! which is also a word frm espanyol,
there is no hot doctors.
and ja.. i noe u like this,
greys anatomy IS A BULL
but i noe this dude..
so adorable.. and cute,
he has a twin too!
how fascinating is that?
or is it just becus i like him?
his faaaarny
he make jokes..
i make jokes..
we lauf together.. hes adorable!
hes my patient representative, so i can hang with him all the time
but i cant get notty2 here
cus im not staying here long..
so im afraid if i come back home..
im gona miss him.
did i mention hes adorable?
aya caramba! hahahha
no i get that from bart simpson.

its 12.38 am there in malaysia,
but its 9.38 pm here in mexico,
so its kinda hard for us to msn,
but if i can.. ill mention it on my msn personal message on msn
i miss malaysia too much.
everything here is in spanish.
even sponge bob is in spanish!
the only good thing about the tv is, theres
desperate housewife's! in english
and people, Eadie has a son
yes, may i repeat..
Eadie has a son!
i hope theres only what?!
expression more than
duh...alia.. ur so late...

so ok.. thats it than,
if u wana reach me cuss u miss me <- that sounds cool! ask farah or yuns for my number if u dunt knoe this people, that u dont noe me. hahahah. ooh..ohhh...ohh.. one more word i noe on my own, magarita!

No comments: