Thursday, August 2, 2007

somethng that i forgot.

bear tagged me loooooong time ago. and i forgot about this until i read farahs blog.

a . 5 songs in my mp3
1 fugees - cant take my eyes off u
2 awie - sejati ( im serious.. i like that song .. tinggal kenagan.. gagal segala impian... erti sejati!!!!. cmon people sing with me!)
3 kylie minogue - red blooded women
4 texas - say what u want
5 mariah carey - hero (who dosent?)


b . 5 places i will not miss when im in curve
1. nichi
2. baskin robbins
3. setarbaks
4. the karaoke booth
5. cineleisure


c. my 5 bad habits that irritate fah like crazy
1. burping
2. sapping her hot ass when shes walking up stairs
3. chasing snowie
4. changing her jiwang songs in her car
5. saying how im in love with azad and making plans with her about me being with azad.


d. 5 things that i wont put in my mouth
1. oink oink
2. nose shit
3. finger nails
4. fish brains
5. cherry tomatoes- yuck!


e. 5 things that i miss so mouccch while in here in mexico
1. nasi lemak
2. my ladies
3. my car
4. my bantal busuk that i cannot bring because according to my mom "nanti tak pass airport laa" 5. tv3 news


f. 5 bad habits that i got from my dad
1. swearing people in the car while driving
2. accusing the road is sial when there is traffic jam, when we want to go back kampung in sg buloh and its our fault cus we went out late.
3. debating with anything dengan my mom.
4. listening loud music in the car.
5. turning up the bass very loud when listening music in mp3 or car. it can make some people puke.


g. 5 amazing things that my cat can do and yours cant.
1. eating kit kat
2. farting out loud
3. watching discovery channels- they loove it
4. playing hide n seek, police entry, sep-sep-sep , tom-tom-tom with me
5. peeing at the veterinarian. hahaha julius did that. i swear!


h. 5 spanish words that ive learn here
1. bueno dias - good morning
trades - good evening
nochas - good night
2. komo esta uste - how are u?
3. muevien - very good
4. tiamo - i love u
5. and its perfaVor not perfaMor - its, please.


i.5 reasons why i wont tagged anyone else
1. it takes time to do this crap. im doing it in one hour
2. its forcing ur brain to think
3. i hate to think
4. and u will tend to reply my tag in 4 motnhs
5. im sleepy.










No comments: