Wednesday, October 31, 2007

dada

ok.. it seems that ive been mamking fun of my mom more than my dad.. so mcm tak fair la kan? heres some stuff that ive kumpul about my dad. he HATES our songs. like seriously hate it.but everytime were in the car, he will turn to our radio channel. y u wonder? thats because he brings his works in the car aswel.. so he wonders around while driving but me and my sis will be head bangging at the back.


p. diddy and xtina = tell me

so the songs go like..

do that sh*t , do that sh*t , do it..

and my dad ask us " do that what? turt? whats hes trying to say?"


pussycat dolls : buttons

so the songs go like..

loosen up my button babe.. uh huh!

and my dad ask us " stupid song. what for to loose her buttons. apesal lagu butang pulak ni?"


will-i-am : i got it from my momma

my dad ask us " y s it ur momma? fathers dont get credits ke?"


ratu : teman tapi mesra

oh.. this song he really like.. "aku ADA KAWAN... ah ah ahhhh!!!!!!!"
yes he did that.


theres more actually.. but for now on.. thats the only songs that u can remember.

No comments: