Tuesday, January 9, 2007

oranges cut into half

today was my 1st day of college. c alots of new faces. and the cafe was in a renovation for quite a while. and the reslts is great. new food, plates,drinks. it all good. more reason to save money this time. or maybe more reason to put in my shopping fund? its so amazing the new intake for this month are mostly juicy juniors. so.. sizzling hot. my eyes get bigger and wider everytime i look anywhere in the college. but me and nellie decided to cancel all of our new clases and hit to bangasr for eye brows trading. bsides its the 1st class, theygona crap about wat they will be teaching you and how they will fail you if u talk, and not giving them your attention and stuff. whle on my way, i had an idea to ajak nik yusof, my old friend from taylors to join us lunch. because he just came back from perth. just i took out my phone to call him, thers a mes from him asking if im free for lunch. funny kan?

yip-yap-yum-yum, after eating and yapping at Bangsar village, we headed to penang mari to meet up kimchi and his friends, danial and shahril i think. kimchi is soooo dark now due to his new HOBBY, surving. he just came back from terrenganu and i heard he surf like a mad donkey and make him self dark. *two thumbs up* This semester is a short one. only one and a half month. and wre only taking 2 subjects. and the scedule i tell u is sooo funny. for xample, 2morow, my class starts at 4 till 6. which moron would go to college at those times? *another two thumbs up*

abang ifi just called my mom asking if he can colour his hair. i think thats adorable. because hes 21 and yet still asking permission for his hair. hehe. after watching a tv commercials about hair colour revlon products, it hits me. i pon nak dye my hair. and i noe exacly who to dye it for me. nellie! i dont support of going to hair saloon if u can do it yourslf. lain la if highlight. omigosh, tomorow i am going to college at 4 till 6. wat a sick timing. stupid kdu.

No comments: