Thursday, January 4, 2007

my fragile moment..

when it rains, u brought the sun and the rainbow,

its like u tell me that everything is okay,

when my finger bleed, u kiss it,

its like u make the blood and the hurting stop,

when i cried during at night and i fell asleep, you wake me up with ur kiss,

its like i have no reason in the world to ever cry again,

and when i walk in a dark narrow path, you hold my hands,

its like you make me feel safe when ever or where ever i am,

when i feel useless and no point of living, you smile at me,

its like you were the reason god took me away from heaven,

when i forget the lyrics of the song, u sing it for me, not with me,

its like all the beautiful melody and lyrics were about you and me,

and when my heart has a hole, u came to me,

its like youre the only one that can fill it in,

and when i laugh, you laugh with me,not for me,

its like the only reason for you to ever feel hapy when i am,

but when i am here, waiting for you,u dissapear,

its like i never existed in your life.

and wat hurt the most is, i even dare to dream and at the same time knowing it

will never happend.

and when i feel that i need you the most, u only appear in my dreams,

just like my fragile moment.

No comments: