Thursday, July 26, 2007

hoi kenkawan..



again.. back to my second home, sjmc. for medical check ups and collecting stem cells.
ill be discharge tomorrow.
just to let you people to know,
i am going to mexico at this saturday
my flight is at 10 pm,
i might be staying there about a month.
the treatment is roughly 20 days, and
were planning to stay and have a holiday
at L.A L.V and Sandiego.
i am using Japan airlines instead of mas,
becus the business class tics there are more cheaper,
so i will be staying in Tokyo, Japan for 2 days,
please don't miss me too much.
hahahahah
yes i will get some souvenirs.
and capture some precious moments of me,
there.
please pray for me that the doctors are hot.
or at least there is some cute and
gorgeous patients.
i have to use another line there in Mexico,
i will text u the number later when i got it.
wish me luck.
tqverymouch.


No comments: