Sunday, July 8, 2007

Cherating Best Gila

once again..
cherating neva let us down. fun fun fun.
but first, we had this small room. me and fah memprotes kan diri.
but it dint work. so we did the plan B.
pujuking.
so after being fah being.. mommy-mommy,
and me being, daddy-daddy,
our phrase was
fah ; ipa tak balik selalu kat mesie.. bole la.
alia ; dah la ayah suroh org pg chemo lagi, org dah tak nak pg.
but i listen to u, now u listen to me. k daddy?
than we upgraded to the penthouse/presidential suite,
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
but we got it cheaper anyway.

and,
where else can u find a leukemia patient riding
a jet ski on the beach? u tell me?
hahaha. AKU GEMPAK! nothing can stop me from having fun.

so i ride and become a rempit laut
but not just me. with adi at the back of me. i go preng-preng! and his like
"to the max alia, to the max!" aku pon ape lagi, pusing abis la.

than it was his turn to ride.
since it was his first time expirience, i gave him 20 mins take over
while i ride for only 10 mins. and after whe exchange of position,
one big ombak langgar us and dush..
we fall.

but it was still fun.
and we dint give up we climb back the jet ski,
in the middle of the sea (takde la middle sgt)
and than the second ombak hit us frm the side,
dush.. jatuh lagi.
mind u, the ombak was daaaaamn big.

and than i was tired,
from far i can see the life guard and my dad running towards us,
trying to be the hero.
but we laugh and laugh, and i lie back while the wave
hit us back to the shore.
thanks to the life jackets that had make it all possible.

and than i saw my aunts, 4 of them
and my mom running towards me with their cuak faces,
worried if something goes wrong,
but i just cant stop laughing.
and after they see me fine and laughing, my mom smack the
back of my bald head.
and yes, i jet ski - bald.
the life guard abg siap ngorat lagi.

and than i was tired,
instead i joined the babies doing a sand castle,
and screams ombak tahatt!!
-just following the babies.-
but adi, being a macho boy,
he went back to the jet ski and ride the extra 20 mins.

and today,meaning our last day in cherating,
me,fah,my sis, adi and kak ida did
a gorgeous batik, we paint and all.
and my aunt said my batik-adi helped me-
can be sell as much as 50 cents.

yes i took some pictures,
i will upload it as soon as i edit it
.tqverymouch.

No comments: