Thursday, June 14, 2007

i am now in the hospital doing my chemo. i noe it sounds harsh. but thank fully now after the 1st and 2nd chemo is done, my body can accept the chemo easily. i am so bored here. but thanks to my family that always here for me the cousins nephews, nieces, aunts, parents and siblings. with out you people, i will be sucking my toe of boredom. And also thanks to bear for visiting me yesterday together with your sweet kimberly. bear next time.. dont forget the French fries ok?
im pray9ing that i will be ok tomorrow so that i can be discharge tomorrow.

oh my god the food here saks. thank god theres alots of restaurants here. and i can even fine Japanese. and because of this room have been burning my fats with the cold and low air condition temperature i am always in hungers. and sleepy. so basically i go online, i watch tv, i eat and sleep. fun right? yea... way fun.

im just blogging cus im bored here.

toodles.

No comments: