Friday, June 8, 2007

hello, yellow, mello, jelly-o!

peoplee tq for those bday mesages on friendster or phone. sorry if i reply late, becus of cdt difficulties.
gosh im old. sory i dint blog and on9 dat much.
i hate streamyx. but now i can use it normally. i miss u who ive alwis msning with. with out u people, my nights will be fatning. due to the late night shows n nice hot coco.. yum..
not to mention ive just made my self a great bufallo wings while watching hitch just now. more yums...

fahs coming back on the 30th, so stop asking when is she comeing back. becus trrust me, as i knew her my whole life.. she will scream at u.

julius homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
just for a week. cus the NEW owner is going back to where he was born n we need to take care of him for awhile. ( incase u dont knoe, his a cat)

im moving in 2 months i guess. ill have a house warming party. and i will invite all of u lucky ducks to come n enjoy foods n good laughters. (just dont make joke of my hair-i swear i will heret u into the pool!)

um.. wat else eyh.. oh ive put back 6 kg. hahahaha. darn french fries and patchi !

sumore..sumore.. oh yea.. im sick. so about that..
becus of my good results after 1st and 2nd chemo..parents,family and i had decided to stop my chemo therAPy and doing the alternative ways. so im going to mexico,(yes i will get u key -chains and the mexican round hat with bells) at the oasis of hope hospital in the end of this month- google it, it makes miracles. i wish i will have mine there. i dont believe in fairy tales. but i do believe in miracles. i mean i have to. and than after the treatment.. were planning of goin to L.A and New York. wooop-peee-doooo~!!!

so wish me luck my lovely lovers.

No comments: