Friday, February 9, 2007

mine was horrid, tq.

this week is the worst week ever. i hav never had this kind of situation my whole freakin life.
what a freeking dicking week;
everythng did not go as wat i tot it wud be. all plans cancelled. yesterday i was so sick. me and jumanah went out the night before and finish the whole big bottle of sisha and the next morning out throut soar like mad. as tho we swallow a giant cactus. so yestreday i slept frm 12.30 morning to 6.30 evening and a woosyness feeling continue till 2 am. fook man. ive never felt so woozy and moody my whole entire life. i was screaming for no reason. and bathing for 5 times. becus of the bloody weather is so hot, i swear i dont wana go to hell. and my phone has not rang for days. wth? wat hppend to going out and watching movie? everybody is too darn busy for it? since when? gosh.. ive been getting so much mail from the friendster and its all about
my frns blog update. wtf? u think i freaking care about the update? not to mention i hav two giangantic pimple on my freaking face. just wat i need. its so huge, if theres oxigen and water, people can live on it. and my 3 weeks of flu is so fookingly stubborn. i think my flu is in love with me. i cant smell my food. mom bought me a new perfume frm dubai, and i cant smell it. even if u spray it insede my stuffy nose hole. nada, nothing. and im scaring julius like a mad cow becus ive been sneezing after 10 seconds. i drank too much hot tea and honey, till it burns my tounge. dosent matter how hard i try, my eyes will only open half wide. i look like a new born chinese baby every morning. i cant even watch my astro, there is always no signal, i dunno who to blame. becus there is no reason for it not to get any signal. there is no cloud. only sun. the sun is like shinnig right above till it make me sit in front of the refrigerator and drink cold milk. and so i decided to go on9 and msning, c if my frens can entertainme, this fuckong msn keep on asking me to troubleshoot, i swear if i hav a gun, ill troubleshoot the person who invented msn. and sometime, i miss my cousin so much, i cant do annythng, she in melbourne
having so much fun and the weather is cool, and yet im here stuck with the same thng over and over again. i cant wait for this week to be end, and hoping that the next week is horriblely great just like how horrid bad it is for this week. so... thats how basicly how my week has gone,
how was urs?

No comments: