Tuesday, February 20, 2007

my Sunday, and amazing Monday..

Last two days, me and my family balik kampung to Tanjung Malim, Perak, my dads side of the family. Hyra, my cousin is joining too. Both of us planned to suprise her hubby with a cake, because its his bday on that day. but it kindda slipped trough my conversation with one of my auncle.DARN~! But before celebrating and all, we went to this river to mandi-manda. omg it was fun! all of us went there and jump out from this HUGE rock. it was deep, i dive in and i still cant touch the ground. We terjun in,* i cannot say we dive because we dove with a stupid style, some scream like tarzan and some do all these kind of stunts that a mother will never let her lil boys to watch* so.. yea, we terjun in, one by one. all of us did.. and i mean ALL of us. Syok wooo~! its an expirience that no other can face here in this busy bustling city. But desolately, its impossible to take my phone and snap pictures while playing around with the other clowns. and after that, when we realise that our stomach is playing orchestra inside, we headed back to the house and had our heavy dinner there. i slept there for a night with abg joe and kak ya, (Hyra). the next day, they sent me home,but before we went to Cineleisure and bought tickets to watch Ghost Rider. When we arrive back to my house, Joe had to go some whre to do a lil work, and we took this advantage for coloring my hair with a new color. My mom was amazed how we can do it by ourself and need not to go to hair saloon.


mama : What color u nak dye ni?
alia : BLONDE!
mama : Ha.. bagus la tu..
*after 15 seconds..
mama : apa? blonde? kamu dye blonde, aku bakar rambot tu nanti.


*saaaaape kate Aunty Rohana tak brutal skarannng??


but ofcorse it wasnt blonde. i oso not sure wat color it is, anyways.. i wana talk more bout Kak Ya...

No comments: