Monday, February 12, 2007

its 2.06 am n i still cant sleep
n everyone is so nicely tight sleeping in their comfy bed and pillow and blanky, but i hav to be awake bcus i cant sleep. stupid pills.. i had my flu ,medication that make me k.o from 5.30 to 8.30 pm. and now i cant sleep. great.. my msn mate who usually keep me acompany till 3 - 4 am has this new rules frm the mom that she will un plug the net cable b4 12, i guess. hish.. bear.. bear.. now when hes not around and being emo in msn , i hav to go and friendstering, my friendster and ending up sending almost 9 testimonials at people and adding people that i dunno.
aisho.. my dad kate je nak teman pg dentist, and now im due almost 2 month. i need to go tomorrow. with or without daddy. class is at two today.. aish. malas gile.. kdu is getting sakier than ever.. oh yea.. fah.. make sure by next year, theres an empty room for me. cus im joining u in melbourne next year!
y out of suddent? well.. theres nothing left here for me anyways..
all of my frens chage, i bare knoe them at all, my prince charming who ive waited for so long is making me sick of waiting,im rejecting other dudes becus of him..tak boleh jadi ni..
might as well go to melbourne and start all over again.. with fah in the same roof..
cant wait.

No comments: