Thursday, January 4, 2007

1m house..

why is it i usually get what i dint want instead of what i want?
im getting things that i dont ask for.
its not that im not thankful.
i am. its just that when i get somethng that i dont need of dont want it,
i tend to not appriciate it as much as i want the other things that i wanted for a long time.
he said he dont care how much it cost.
of corse u dont, because u giving me thngs that u want me to have.
not what i want to have.
so dont blame me if i dont aprriciate it.
but when i want something so bad,
u tend to say that i dont aprriciate the things that u gave me.
heres a clue for u,
instead of being i noe what you need,
why dont you ask me first of what i need.
so that next time i would appriciate it what u gave me.
and dont tell me how i wont appriciate what i want this time.
becus hell, you dont know how long have i wanting it,
how long have i dream of it,
how long have i patiently waiting for it,
it is not an object, a material, a thing.
it is something that could change me forever.
it is something that will make other people change their tots of me.
and yes it cost.
only 1% of wat u earn monthy.
u earn a lot.
u noe.
i noe.
y cant you contribute this need?
its not a want.
its a need.
u noe its about time to do it.
so please do it.

No comments: