Friday, December 22, 2006

Santa Baby

Todays journey is somewhere rather near from mine and Nellie’s house. The Curve. We watched a scary Japanese movie, the haunted apartment. Ill give it 7/10 for the scary parts. The movie was not-bad-lar… but quite touching at the end. I and Nellie can’t stop making so much noise. We laugh when the ghost appear. And we shouted when the part that people don’t. And when the movie fin, de decided to eat at Italinies. I was so bising about eating the lasagna. Dun noe why I was so… hungry and the only way to make me full is by the taste of lasagna. But I ordered the salad instead. Trying to be adventurous. The salad is more like rojak to me. Because they added mango and grape and some nuts oso. Good combination. Than after that,we go jalan-jalan. After a few minutes walks we saw something cun gile, no.. not balaks. The Curve tak de balaks-balaks cun la. We saw one big-huge-besar banget- Christmas decoration. Like a little girl first time saw a Christmas decoration, we were amazed. Macam kene rasok. Like a zombie both of us were magnetically pulled closer and closer to the big blue beautiful decoration. Apaaa lagiii.. I took out my phone and than, the magic of Christmas has begun;

No comments: