Tuesday, December 26, 2006

P.d Trip

This three days trip at p.d was AWESOME! It’s like Raya again. All 40 of us cramp all together in a big bungalow house. Not only was the house breathe taking it was if it has a life when all of us stayed there. We had so much fun. We swim at night, had a barbeque, hot gossips before going to bed. Chasing over small kids and get pushed down in the pool when we weren’t looking. These are the factor why most of our friends envy my family. Not all people gather around with all their cousins and spend a great time together like us. I have 24 cousins and 4 nieces and nephews and I can tell you right away their names and what they are doing right now without any hesitation. Isn’t that amazing? I cant explain more how the Rahmats family are so close with each other. But all I can do is share with u people by photograph. Let u guys imagine. I wonder, what have I done to god until I deserve to belong in this family. I guess I was really got Rahmat (blessed). Al-Fatihah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1000% agree with u dear alia..
we r close woth each other
but currently my family n ipah are far away...cant wait to gather again this coming CNY!!!!
erm...i miss atuk soooo much!
al-fatihah.