Wednesday, December 20, 2006

bukit bintang trip!

Trying. That’s what I express for today’s journey. No, no. this time, no need air tickets, passport, or even luggage. I decided to share my embarrassing moment to this blog. Ive never, went to bb plaza. Yes people, you can close your mouth now, and relaxes your eyes. Its all dads fault. He said that there are too many Mat Rempits, and he said that its not my cup of tea. So I believe him. And ive been shooping at OU, KLCC,Bangsar,Mid V, and all. Never even bother to go to bb Plaza. So Nellie decided to bring me there. But before that, we went to Ikea first to check out our new-room-to-be, since shes moving to S.Alam on jan 07, and im moving to Hartamas on march. And than, we went to bangsar to make our brows done. O.U.C.H.!(beauty is pain..beauty is pain…)

Than she bring me to bb plaza. I let her drove my car. I saks at kl road! Shes like a hustler man.. she knows every corners and short cut that even tho we tried to neglect the jam, still kene jugak. When we arrived, I wasn’t really shock. My dad was right, wasn’t my type. But it was ok la… the clothes are damn cheap wei.. tekejot i. and when I combined together with Nellie, a bad shopaholic deamon had unleash. But too bad our budget was little. After shopping at bb Plaza, we decided to go to Petaling Street. But it was already 6pm, and the jam was horrid. So we end up driving back home. There are some shots I took on the way, when reached, and on the way back from bb Plaza. Sorry, I dint edit any picture. And I only use my phone camera. So.. paham2 je laaa…

No comments: